Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Getting Started

I have seen some of the cutest blogs lately. I found myself wanting to be part of this wonderful world of blogging so that I can share my life with my friends. Unfortunately, it's not an arena I know anything about. I started with a web search, and within just a few minutes, I now have my own little blog. WOW! What an amazing thing this internet is.

Last weekend my parents came to visit before they left on their 18-month mission to Stockholm, Sweden. We had a fabulous time. I got to take some pictures of them. They are so cute! When they were walking out the door to head to Utah for training in the MTC, my mom told Drew to make sure he writes often. Within 15 minutes, Drew had produced a cute little note for them! His new love for writing is so adorable.

Right now Daria has an ear infection, I can't shake the cough I've had since my bout with the flu 3 weeks ago, Drew has a constant stomach ache, and Trey is not doing very well at being weaned. I guess Kevin and Jaxon are the only family members without issues at present.

I am deep into Girls Camp planning. We are going the first week of June, and we are totally on our own as a ward. The stake isn't offering any assistance, and we have all new camp directors and YW presidency, so we are basically the blind leading the blind. Hope we don't die. I am NOT a camper. The girls camp I went to growing up was totally posh compared to the roughing it we are going to be doing this year. YIKES!

There's no telling how often I'll get to this blogging thing, but for now, it's fun just to get started.

No comments: