Friday, February 5, 2010

Pictures of my cuties!

I am finally up to date on my blog. I am glad to share some of the latest comings and goings around here. The kids are so cute that they just melt my heart sometimes.

A couple nights ago, Trey and Daria thought they were really hilarious that they dressed him up in her Barbie dress-up clothes.

Lately Drew has been wearing this winter hat around all the time. I'm not sure if I should take that as an indication that the thermostat needs to be turned up or that Drew is reaching that age when he thinks he looks cool, so he doesn't care what Mom says. He was talking to Ryker on my bed and wanted me to get a picture of it.


We finally got around to celebrating Daria's and Jaxon's birthdays with the extended family last week. Daria was the princess of the party, while they are both the proud new owners of nose warmers courtesy of Uncle Scott and Aunt Shyanne.




I took the three youngest kids to Sears for some pictures, and the goal was to get some decent pictures of Ryker. Unfortunately, he wanted nothing to do with this photo shoot. He just wanted Mommy to hold him the whole time. Luckily, Daria and Trey saved the day with their adorable personalities, and we were able to get some fun Christmas pictures, only a month late. A photo sitting was the last thing on my mind during the holidays. It was such a crazy time.





Daria and Trey were just perfect the whole time. They were very patient with Ryker's moodiness. Trey, in particular, was really hamming it up.





Considering how much Ryker cried during this photo sitting, we sure got some adorable pictures of him.



1 comment:

Shy said...

i love those kids!!!