Thursday, February 4, 2010

Lots of Pictures to Share

I have lots of pictures to share, and it hasn't even been a whole year since I posted last. I hope to find time to post the rest of the pictures I want to share in the next day or so.

Daria on her birthday with her new bike and her Beauty & the Beast cake.


At bedtime a couple weeks ago, we let Ryker lie in bed with each of the kids to say goodnight. They liked imitating his thumb- and finger-sucking. But his favorite place to snuggle is right up to mom.






I love taking pictures of this kid. He is a drooler. He is such a joy to have around.





All 17 grandkids on Kevin's side of the family playing at the gym at the church together during the week between Christmas and New Year's.



Ryker was a cute santa on Christmas Day.
Elder Reed and Elder Patterson (who have had 5 baptisms in our ward in Dec. & Jan.) got to spend Christmas morning with us.




The Christmas Eve Nativity Pageant was very fun to watch the kids, and they showed excellent acting skills!








What a sweet boy Ryker is!

The kids really enjoy watching Kevin play the Nintendo DS. I don't really know why, but whatever.

Ryker is smiling at Kevin here.


Ryker, not enjoying Santa so much. And Trey wouldn't sit on his lap, so we had to be alright with him just standing in front.



One night shortly after Kevin and I started our fitness challenge, Drew came to me in the laundry room to find out if they (the kids) could do an exercise video. I agreed and a few minutes later I came upstairs to this. Priceless!


1 comment:

Shauna Martin said...

Kali! Your kids are sooo cute! I love the pic with Ryker in bed with Drew, his eyes are SO big! and the pictures of the kids "working out" are hilarious, it looks like Daria is doing her own version! hehe!